Tuesday, August 16, 2016

New and Improved Weekly Planner With Added Fanciness!

Earlier today I posted a basic 2 page version of my weekly planner, but it just felt so plain and non ceremonious that I had to do some tweaking! I found some freebie pictures on Pinterest labeled "planner sticker printables". There were some very cute designs, but the one that stuck out to me the most was the watercolor set, I just love the light and feminine look to it! My favorite design came from Victoria Thatcher.
Using the decorative elements I have spruced up the weekly planner into something pretty cute!
To get your copy go here.
Ciao!

*Feel free to use this planner for personal use, any replication for any other use is expressly prohibited.  Please share the link to the blog page and not to the file when sharing.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment